Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crystalderm Skincare Phone Number

Crystalderm Skincare
Location: Crystal Tower, South Zuzuarregi Street, Old Balera, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact No.: (02) 436-1636, (02) 931-7810
Company Website: www.crystalderm.net
Email Address: crystalderm"at"yahoo.com
Description: After years of working outside the Philippines, I finally decided that it was best to start a business of my own. Convinced that the cosmetic industry offers a lot of potentials, I set my sights in establishing a retail company for cosmetic products. In 1992, I put up a retail store to serve as franchisee of a local cosmetic manufacturer. From just 1 it grew to 8 stores in just a few years.
Products/Services: Crystalderm ultralift, ultralift facial lotion, ultralift facial cleanser with papaya, ultralift vitamin cream, ultralift moisture cream, ultralift vitamin soap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More